Welcome to our website...
Thanks for dropping by our website, we hope you will contact us if you don't find the information you require.
Our phone 02 60251619 can be extremely busy, if you can't get through please book online or send an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org including your phone number & what you are looking for & we'll call you back at our very first opportunity. We return all calls within a couple of hours.
We are Registered with Services NSW to accept Parent-Stay NSW Vouchers
Have you seen our Specials Page - Great Winter Deals Available
Please ensure if you have a PET that you only book a PET Friendly Cabin, not all cabins are PET friendly.
- Pets are not permitted to be left in vehicles on the park at anytime or left alone in the park without your supervision.
- All Pets MUST be on a lead at all times within the park grounds.
- Your Pets behaviour is your responsibility. Please keep them under control, ie: barking, being agressive to others
Please note there will be a cancellation fee of $50 charged on any bookings made in non Pet Friendly Cabins when bringing a pet.
For the safety of ALL guests, especially children and pets we would appreciate if everyone drives at 5km/h (walking pace) to ensure everyone's safety. None of us want someone to be badly injured & children often walk out believing they will be safe in the grounds of the park.
ALBURY ALL SEASONS TOURIST PARK IS ALBURYS FRIENDLIEST FAMILY PARK
Situated on Wagga Road (old hume highway) neighbouring Melrose Park, a recreational reserve with fantastic facilities for the children to play or walk your pet. Only 1km to Lavington shopping complex and walking distance to nearby restaurants and take away food outlets.
There is a variety of accommodation including 1 & 2 Bedroom self-contained cabins from standard to deluxe all with ensuites, linen on all beds & cooking facilities. Our cabins have reverse cycle air conditioning making your visit comfortable in all seasons.
Our park caters for Caravans, campers and tents with a variety of gravel and grass sites. Over night drive thru sites up to 13m in length or wide/shorter unhitch sites for longer stays.
Enjoy our pool with shade sail, free gas BBQ and undercover picnic area, adventure playground and amenities block with easy access facilities and well as disabled facilities for those needing this. Free WiFi internet is available throughout the park.
Office hours Everyday are from8.30 to 5.30pm EST with secure late check in facilities in place. Please call to organise your late check in prior to 5pm on the day of arrival.
Please note that whilst we are pet friendly, dogs are allowed on sites and in the designated Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Park Cabins only. They must also be kept on a lead and supervised at all times. No pets are allowed in our other cabin accommodation.
Whats On July 2022?
Aurora Albury 24 June to 16 July 2022 - for more information copy this link - https://www.auroraalbury.com.au/
Tempo: 1 & 2 July 6.30pm to 7.30pm - The Cube, Hovell Street, Albury
Human Nature: 2 July 8pm & 3 July 2pm - Albury Entertainment Centre, Swift Street, Albury
Art Simone & Etcetera Etcetera: 7 July 7pm - Albury Entertainment Centre, Swift Street, Albury
Live & Free Music: Wednesday to Sundays various times - Commercial Club, Dean Street, Albury
Live & Free Music: Fridays & Saturdays from 9pm - SS&A Club Albury, Olive Street, Albury
Margaret Fulton the Musical: 9 July 8pm - Commercial Club, Dean Street, Albury
- Xavier Rudd - Jan Juc Moon Tour: 12 July 7pm - Albury Entertainment Centre, Swift Street, Albury
- REBEL: 20 July 7pm - The Cube, Hovell Street, Wodonga
The Magic of Doris Day: 21 July 10.30am - Commercial Club, Dean Street, Albury
- The Sapphires: 23 July 7.30pm - The Cube, Hovell Street, Wodonga
Earths Prehistoric World: 27 July 6pm, 28 July 11am & 1pm - The Cube, Hovell Street, Wodonga
World of Musicals: 2 August 7.30pm - Albury Entertainment Centre, Swift Street, Albury
The Australian BeeGees Show - 25th Anniversary Tour: 3 August 8pm - The Cube, Hovell Street, Wodonga
Park Runs & Markets:
Albury Parkrun: Every Saturday 8am Kremur Street Boat Ramp, Kremur Street, West Albury
Willow Parkrun: Every Saturday 8am Willow Park, Nordsvan Drive, Wodonga
Albury Wodonga Farmers Market: 8am to 12 noon Every Saturday, Gateway Village, Lincoln Causeway, Wodonga
Wodonga Croquet Club - Come & Try Free Sundays: Every Sunday 10am - Kelly Park, Melrose Drive, Wodonga
Kiewa Street Markets: Every Saturday 8.30am to 1pm, Kiewa Street Carpark, Kiewa Street, Albury
On the Border Cummunity Market: Sunday 3/4/22 8am to 12noon, Junction Square, Elgin Boulevard, Wodonga
Wodonga Car Boot Market: Every Sunday 8am - Gateway Village, Linoln Causeway, Gateway Village.
The Faces of Retro: Closes 4 Sept 2022 - Retro Lane Cafe, Swift Street, Albury
Crossing Place - A Story of Albury: Permanent Exhibition - Albury Library Museum, Cnr Kiewa & Swift Streets, Albury
Sharing Bonegilla Stories: Permanent Exhibition - Albury Library Museum, Cnr Kiewa & Swift Streets, Albury
- Robbins & Porter: Permanent Exhibition - Albury Library Museum, Cnr Kiewa & Swift Streets, Albury
- Craft Alive Wodonga: 8 July - 10 July 9.30am to 4pm - Wodonga Sports & Leisure Centre, Hedgerow Court, West Wodonga
- NAIDOC Week Main Event: 9 July 11.30am to 3pm - Burraja Cultural Centre, Lincoln Causeway, Gateway Island
- High Tea: 10 July 11.30am - Commercial Club, Dean Street, Albury.
Aurora Albury Opens - AlburyCity: Friday 24 June - 16 July 6pm to 11pm - Albury Botanic Gardens, Wodonga Place, Albury
Talia Smith: Don't be Bashful, wear the flower behind your Ear: Closes 24 July - Murray Art Museum Albury, Dean Street, Albury
Karla Dickens: Wonder Cupboards: Closes 31 July - Murray Art Museum Albury, Dean Street, Albury
- Beechworth Farmers Market: Saturday 2 July 8am to 12 noon, Centennial Park, Churchrth. Street,Beechworth.
- Jazz at the Vine Festival- The Daisies: 8 July 6pm to 10pm _ The Vine, Detour Road, North Wangaratta
- Family Fun Dat at Kerrisdale Mountain Railway: 10 July 11am to 2pm - Kerrisdale Mountain Railway & Museum, Goulburn Valley Highway, Kerrisdale.
- The Village Fire Garden: 16 & 17 July 6.30pm to 9pm - Wangaratta Showgrounds/HP Barr Reserve, Schilling Drive, Wangaratta
- Melbourne Chamber Orchestra Mozart/Salieri: 22 July 8pm to 10pm - Yackandandah Arts, High Street, Yachandandah
- 3 Course Heritage Dinner at Jindera Pioneer Museum: 29 & 30 July 6.30pm - Jindera Pioneer Museum, Urana Street, Jindera